Small Job Quote Needed 2 x 4 legs for desk and table. Cut, drill, wield, polish.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anima

Qoute needed on items in question:

4 legs for a table
4 legs for a desk

Both are repicas, that i need a qoute on.

Material: Alumininum or Stainless steel
Qty: 4 of each
Finish: polished or chrome plated.
Units: Metric, so i have to be tolerant to small differences (converting between metric and imperial), which is ok.

Comments: small radius fillet allowed in the wields.

Shipping and payment: you have to agree with my terms and conditions; payment via Paypal is preferred, and shipping to Denmark via shopusa.com . Should be like standard shipping within the US.

Contact me at Zarnerkand(at)hotmail.com if i need to elaborate

Attachments

• Part for table.PDF
    25.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Parts for desk.PDF
    22.8 KB · Views: 56

Anima

Ok, maybe i need to clear up what shopusa is, since you may not have heard of it before..

Shopusa provides the opportunity for international customers to buy electronics, clothes, jewelry and etc. from USA, without all the hassle of getting into problems with customs.

What they do, is they provide a shipping address in the USA to ship the goods. This means, that for you guys, the deal is closed after the goods are shipped within the US.
Shopusa then takes care of shipping, taxes and duty taxes to Denmark (They do work for a wide selection of countries besides Denmark though).

It only makes it less complicated doing business with international customers.

I hope this helps - don't hold back your qoutes!

Med-Pac

I find it kind of odd that you'd be requesting this small of an order from overseas. Even if you're shipping arrangements are bulletproof and cheap, the shipping cost alone would probably pay for the fabrication of twice as many parts if you found a closer supplier.

Mike

Anima

I find it kind of odd that you'd be requesting this small of an order from overseas. Even if you're shipping arrangements are bulletproof and cheap, the shipping cost alone would probably pay for the fabrication of twice as many parts if you found a closer supplier.

Mike

Hi Mike

You're spot on in your thinking, but problem is there aren't any small shops here in Denmark close to me, and i would have to go through a large firm with a lot employees to pay. Material costs are also high here. Labour alone would probably set me back 100 USD an hour.

Being on a budget, i might as well start looking overseas, to see if there are any who are up for the job. By the way, the shipping only calculated on the costs of the stated value, and nothing keeps the supplier from stating a low value. So in reality, shipping from the US to Denmark can be cheaper than shipping with the US..

Take care, and thanks for writing

Status
Not open for further replies.