CAD/CAM/CAE Services, India

vistaproducts

I am a sales rep for a US-owned engineering service firm in Chennai, India. We provide CAD/CAM/CAE services at a fraction of the costs.

Scope of service:
* Product design, 2D-3D conversion, Parametric 3D Modeling and Detailing, reverse engineering,
* Tooling
* Jigs and fixtures
* Molds (plastic or die casting)
* Finite element analysis/meshing, structural/thermal/vibrational/CFD/non-linear analysis
* Rapid Prototyping

The manager of the company is visiting US in June-July and will give a capability-presentation for those who sign-up. If you're interested,
please contact me. Thanks.

Kevin

http://www.vista-products.com/consult.html

duluthboat

I do 3D CAD work as a sideline. I get work mostly by referrals. Many of those I work with are concerned about protecting the work from being copied. If this work is done in India what remedies do they have if someone there starts producing this work without consent.
Gary

vistaproducts

Hi duluthboat,

That's a common, legitimate concern of many clients. In addtion to an agreement signed to protect the data & rights of the client. They also have strict procedures to prevent unauthorized data access. I think it's rare though for a CAD company to mass produce the parts for profit.

Perhaps most comforting is that it's a US-owned company with headquarter in Pittsburgh. So, if they don't play by the rules, you can literally "get them" here in the US. :)

I do 3D CAD work as a sideline. I get work mostly by referrals. Many of those I work with are concerned about protecting the work from being copied. If this work is done in India what remedies do they have if someone there starts producing this work without consent.
Gary