Cnc Plasma 14ga Steel - Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewT

I have a stand that I am looking to have cut. I do not need it bent. I have step files or dxf files of the blanks that I need.

I will need two sets cut for fitment verification. After that I will be ordering 10 sets at a time.
No coating required, only the flat raw metal.

Attached are some drawings to give an idea of what I am looking for.

On set includes:
1001 qty:1
1002 qty:1
1003 qty:2

Please quote for 2 sets and 10 sets.

Please email or message with any questions.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1001.pdf
    29 KB · Views: 52
  • 1002.pdf
    25.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 1003.pdf
    33.1 KB · Views: 24

MartonBrothers

I was looking at your drawings I'd suggest laser since you have some small holes and location call outs otherwise I can plasma then finish mill if you'd like. but I think laser is your best bet

-John

AndrewT

I was looking at your drawings I'd suggest laser since you have some small holes and location call outs otherwise I can plasma then finish mill if you'd like. but I think laser is your best bet

-John

Thank you for the suggestion John.
Though I would prefer a laser to cut them I am working within a budget and believe a plasma will come at a more realistic cost.
I do not think milling to finish would be needed however if you would like to quote cutting the parts on your plasma I can send you the dxf files to an email

Mike Schwinn

I have a stand that I am looking to have cut. I do not need it bent. I have step files or dxf files of the blanks that I need.

I will need two sets cut for fitment verification. After that I will be ordering 10 sets at a time.
No coating required, only the flat raw metal.

Attached are some drawings to give an idea of what I am looking for.

On set includes:
1001 qty:1
1002 qty:1
1003 qty:2

Please quote for 2 sets and 10 sets.

Please email or message with any questions.

Thank you!
Do you have your vendor? Is the bid still open?
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.