Contract Programmer

kklaver

We are looking for contract programmers for vertical machining centers with 4th axis/indexers. Our company is a OEM manufacturer of precision components. We currently are experiencing a lot of first time run parts requiring new CNC programs.
We prefer someone located in the western NY area, but this not a requirement. Ability, cost and delivery will be priorities. Anyone interested please email me, I will supply our company information and I can send a sample prints and 3D models. We are looking to hire on for this position ASAP.

Please include price, experience and delivery ability in your response, also a list of current or recent customers would be appreciated.

Requirements:
Featurecam V14
Mastercam X or X2
5+ years in Prismatic Machining experience
Multi fixture offset programming
Ability to take 2D prints to complete 3D solid models
Experience with Haas VMC w/ Indexers & 4th axis
Set-up sheets, Process instructions and Tooling information (templates supplied)

Regards,

Kyle Klaver
kyleklaver@gmail.com

Kyle,

We provide programming services and use Mastercam X2 in our shop. Our rate for programming is $145 per hour, our rate high is because we are good. Without the experience and engineering expertise your machines will have a long cycle times. Our programs have shorter cycle times and better planning of the complete cycle. We can provide you with documentation to your standards and what ever else you require. We do not have featurecam and would not be of any help on that platform.

kklaver

Thank you for all wj=ho have sent requests. We had many great candidates and we have made our selection.