Small Job Quote Needed Eight small titanium prototype parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnelle

All,

I'm looking for a U.S. shop that would be interested in CNC milling eight total prototype parts (two pieces each of four different designs - max length 4.5"). The parts are .375" and .250" thickness Titanium-6Al-4V and are quite complex geometrically. We have Solidworks models available and would prefer the shop utilize the solid model definition and a general tolerance instead of issuing drawings.

I would also be interested in quotes for 1000 pieces of each design, but I will be quoting this separately from the prototype contract.

If anyone is interested, please post your email address or alternate contact, and I'll get you our RFQ package. Thanks.

Chris Schnelle
schnellec@gmail.com
Schnelle Engineering

Schnelle

This post sat in the site's queue for a week and a half before it was posted, so we are actually in the process of reviewing quotes right now. We are not seeking additional quotes for this project at this time. We do have an RFQ package for waterjet or laser cutting of 930 parts, however. Please let me know if you are interested in submitting a quote for that project. Thanks.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.