looking for quote for flag topper

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman4evr

I would like to get 5 of these done first, and maybe more in the future.

These are nazi flag toppers, I dont have any drawings for these, but heres the basics.

Polished alum material

12" overall width from wing tip to wing tip. Height from bottom of wreath to top of head of eagle in proportion to width at 12"

hole for flag pole at 1" inside diameter.

Please contact me with any additional questions.

thanks

snowman4evr@gmail.com

Attachments

• topper..jpg
    topper..jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 44

snowman4evr

this isnt facebook

Either u want to make a bid or not. I didnt post this asking for your permission. Democrates like you are the reason obama is in office. There, i gave my 2 cents. Has nothing to do with my original post, but there it is.
lol, get a life dude!
I cant believe you actually took the time to read my post and then click on it, and take yet more time to give us all your vision. If you seriously dont think I will get someone to machine this for me, you are smoking crack!
But alas, this is typical from an obama supporter!
we dont need your morals! If everyone in this country swept there on porch first they wouldnt be a broom left at walmart!
This is America and I can and will have this made by someone! your ingnerant views are not needed. opps, there I went again, giving my views. Now iam turning into a democrat. helpppp

lol
MYOB!!!

Dualkit

I am not a democrat, never voted for one for president. An object that glorifies racism is disgusting. Bad people come in all colors. I am neither Jewish, Black or a Democrat, and find your object offensive, and I don't think I am alone.

snowman4evr

offensive?

Well why bother responding? Again, None ya. Also Again, regardless of what you think, You know, and I know, that I will get someone to make it. So, with that said, your argument is nothing more than a mere waste of time.
Now with that said, I will take you also find the American and British Flags offensive also, correct? Because we both know that Racism lasted longer under the American flag that we now still have and use, and Also even longer under the British flag that is now currently in use then ever did the Nazi flag! So you do find them offensive also right?

Status
Not open for further replies.