March 1st payment

Ken_Shea

March 1st is coming in soon and I have yet to see a means of payment, Is this hiding somewhere ?

Garrett
I have asked you two questions on this site via post and neither was answered, I just bet that will not be the case with this one ;)

Ken

pyroracing85

Ken_Shea said:
March 1st is coming in soon and I have yet to see a means of payment, Is this hiding somewhere ?

Garrett
I have asked you two questions on this site via post and neither was answered, I just bet that will not be the case with this one ;)

Ken

Where did you ask me? Sorry if I missed it.

Also, it doesn't matter cause the site will be free for a few more months

pyroracing85

Ken_Shea said:
Freeness is our friend :D

temporary freeness :p this is a lot of work.. Logging in all the time and checking to see if everybody is inline, advertising for the site, and also the hardest job is responding to your payment questions :eek:

just messing

-garrett
admin

Ken_Shea

The site is free till March 1st 2006 than it will be just $20.00usd to join for Manufactures for one month or $240.00usd for the year

The above text is on the home page and why I was asking.

Ken

depryor

David Wolfe Design, Inc.
I think free is a good idea even if it is only temporary.
That gives us users a chance to try it out, get familiar with it, and see what kind of responses we get. There are some "other" sites around that charge a pretty hefty annual fee. It would be hard to justify that kind of money just to a bidding war! I can imagine that it takes alot of time, effort, and expense to operate a quality site. So I'd recommend a try before you buy approach. Maybe 3 months or so?