Request For Quote- Metal and/or wood work

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurieJoanna

I apologize if I am posting to an incorrect thread, but I'm new to all of this so have mercy!

I make hair sticks - like the chopsticks women wear in their hair - and am looking for a supplier of quality wooden sticks. I am currently using wood and carved bone (way too brittle, but beautifully carved) and would like a price quote on wooden sticks with the twist carving (see www.Girliness.biz for a clear image of this design).

I can supply the wood myself or leave that to the company producing the sticks, and would like a quotation on both, as well as a list of the types of wood you have access to - the more durable the better and looks won't matter for the sticks I'll be painting.

Also quote based on "finished" and "raw" (for the painted sticks, I will need them unfinished as I will be applying a primer).

They should range in length from 4.5" - 6", and somewhere in the neighborhood of 0.5" diameter at the top of the shaft - the pointed tips MUST be mostly rounded or they will snag & tear out hair and be unusable.

I would need a sample piece before I order in any quantity, for obvious reasons...

I would like to make the switch from bone to high quality wood as soon as possible, so the sooner I can find a reasonable and reliable supplier, the better.

On the metal sticks, same lengths but only around 0.25" (1/4") - 0.375" (3/8") and straight with no carving. I would also like a quote on a "zig-zag" stick - request photo via email. Materials I am interested in are 304 or 316 stainless steel, titanium, and sterling silver.

Thank you for your consideration,

Laurie

LeftCoastCNC

Hi Laurie,

I am still interested in the metal working portion of your RFQ and am still waiting for some more details... photos, drawings, or maybe some samples.

Thanks,
Kris

LaurieJoanna

Hi Kris,

I haven't forgotten, it's just been a very busy weekend - my mother got married! I will get the information to you early this week. Thank you for your interest!

Regards,

Laurie Leveton

Status
Not open for further replies.