Small Job Quote Needed One off - Turning some feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrontLineFodder

Hi All,

I'd like to see if I can get a quote for replacement (taller) feet for my coffee machine.

The feet would be 304 stainless steel, and the feet pads that go in the bottom would be black nylon or other appropriate material (the machine weighs 60KG/130lbs+). Quote to include the materials.
The top hole (6.8mm) is for an M8 1.25 pitch tap, if you can tap it please add that to the quote.

I've taken some photos of the original feet to give an idea of what i'm looking for (just taller). I would like to have the top and side in a polished finish like the originals.

And a rough sketch in FreeCad (I welcome suggestions of better free apps) to give the dimensions of the replacement feet. The numbers in the pdf's are all mm.
View attachment Foot.pdf and View attachment Food Pad.pdf. Each foot is 80mm high by 40mm wide, with a 25mm wide 20mm deep recess in the base for the pad and a 6.8mm drill in the top for an M8 1.25 tap.
+/- 1mm if fine, provided the pads fit in the base and the top is correctly tapped.

I am looking for 4 feet and 4 pads total.

Attachments

• IMG_1155.JPG
    IMG_1155.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 59

FrontLineFodder

Hi All,

Thank you to those who have provided me with Quotes.

I will choose the supplier this weekend, So if you have yet to send your quote, please do so with time to be considered.

Thank you all again

Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.