PC Boards Needed

CLASSmachine

We need PC Boards for our tail lights. Each board will contain from 15 to 60 LEDs, supporting voltage regulators and resistors. These are odd shaped boards and cannot be machine done. If anyone is interested in making these please let us know and we can go from there. Quantity required varies but is constantly increasing. We need to farm these out to someone. Please PM me with an e-mail address. Thanks. Dan.

versa1

Please reply

I would like to see some dxf files for these, before determining if they can be machined via cnc mill or not. We have 3-D Programming and machining abilities.
Would you mind sending me some files?
darrel@versatile-ind.com

akatsuki

Can you please provide infomation for drawing and quantity of the part i need those infomation to see whether i've the capability and capacity to fabricate it or not. Just for infomation i can provide service to purchase those eletronic components cum PCB assembly for you if you want to. Please mail infomation to me nevillelee@yahoo.com.

Thanks and Regards,
C.L. LEE

stjsmith

stjsmith
This type of work is our speciality; Can you send prints? Thanks, Steve (stjsmith@cox.net)

We need PC Boards for our tail lights. Each board will contain from 15 to 60 LEDs, supporting voltage regulators and resistors. These are odd shaped boards and cannot be machine done. If anyone is interested in making these please let us know and we can go from there. Quantity required varies but is constantly increasing. We need to farm these out to someone. Please PM me with an e-mail address. Thanks. Dan.