Quantum Components CNC MILLING & TURNING 9001:2000

Equipmentfinder@gmail.com

Quantum Components
Hello to all !

I would like to introduce you to Quantum Components, a precision machining company located in Fredericksburg, TX. We specialize in small precision machined components, and currently manufacture metal and plastic components for a wide range of industries . We prefer to work with customers interested in developing long-term partnerships and look forward to learning more about your company.

We manufacture all types of turned and milled precision components - typically turned parts up to 3 inches and milled parts up to approximately 16” x 24”. We utilize virtually all metals and plastics, including titanium, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, and Teflon. Our specialty is very tight-tolerance machining utilizing a wide range of materials.

Quantum’s business philosophy is simple: “manufacture precision machined components to exacting customer expectations and deliver them on time.” We are ISO 9001:2000 registered and absolutely committed to customer satisfaction. We extend an open invitation to visit our facility and meet our production team.

Please let me know how we can be of assistance with your precision machining needs. I would also appreciate it if you would forward this email to the appropriate person(s) in your organization as needed.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

David Glahn
Mfg Rep
Quantum Components

email: equipmentfinder@gmail.com