Request For Quote- Quote and Advice : Parts Required Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

asifellahi

Hello. I need a quote for the attached images / job

I am trying to make a chair. I am not very good with verbal explanation but more of a visual person so please bare with me.

Attached is an image of a cardboard chair.

----------- PART ONE ---------------

I will be making one like this. The side panels will be made from hard plywood (2 panels laminated together making a thickness of 50mm) and the connecting tubes from aluminium tube (1000mm x 65mm outside diameter and 55mm inside diameter)

The problem is connecting them securely.

Please see attached diagram of how I think it may work.

I need a quote on a price for 7 x 1000mm tubes with each end threaded inside - polished finish.

I need a quote for the (flanges if that's what they'll be called) as per attached drawing (please ignore scribbles) with o/s thread to screw into inside of tube. 14 off - again polished finish. The part of the flange (outside which will be seen) good quality engraving 'THE BIRMINGHAM CHAIR CO. - EST. 1974'

----------- PART TWO ---------------

Also attached is some basic artwork of a name plate i would like making (either by heavy press or engraved)

Sizes - to be in proportion to the width which is 10cm. Sheet must be no more that 2mm thick. There will also need to be two holes which I have forgotten to put onto the artwork for rivets / attachments. Writing / raised edges must be highly polished.

***********SORRY - HAD PROBLEMS ATTACHING THREE OTHER PHOTOS - Can email them later *********

Can email on asifellahi@live.co.uk or call on 07515 015 866

Attachments

• FO5YHFJGSUSQ30L.MEDIUM.jpg
    FO5YHFJGSUSQ30L.MEDIUM.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 29
  • photo-9.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.