RFQ Motorcycle Frame Tube Bending prototype run

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuxstone

Legendary-Motorcycles
Gents,
We are looking for a quality tube bending company to produce frame tube components for motorcycle racing frames 1 1/4" in .050, 4130 chrome-moly steel or similar. I have drawn 2-d 3 views in AutoCAD and have capacity to draw 3-d if necessary. (may be needed for end notching or mitering where pipes meet) tell me what you need if you have the capacity to do it.
Notching will be optional only on the first prototype units however necessary on the following production runs...50-200 per year.

The first run of 3-6 complete "kits" will be required.
Also RFQ welding included or separate on the production run. If you have the capability please let me know but not necessary.
I've been doing this for quite some time so you will get direct communication in a professional manner.

Dave,
Legendary-Motorcycles.com

ecstasy198

Gents,
We are looking for a quality tube bending company to produce frame tube components for motorcycle racing frames 1 1/4" in .050, 4130 chrome-moly steel or similar. I have drawn 2-d 3 views in AutoCAD and have capacity to draw 3-d if necessary. (may be needed for end notching or mitering where pipes meet) tell me what you need if you have the capacity to do it.
Notching will be optional only on the first prototype units however necessary on the following production runs...50-200 per year.

The first run of 3-6 complete "kits" will be required.
Also RFQ welding included or separate on the production run. If you have the capability please let me know but not necessary.
I've been doing this for quite some time so you will get direct communication in a professional manner.

Dave,
Legendary-Motorcycles.com
Your project seems interesting.

Kindly send me drawings and PDF files to take a look.

Please let me know if you are interested working with Indian firm. We are a precision component manufacturing firm from Hyderabad, India.

Thanks and regards,

V R Rao
+91-8977340238

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

neuxstone

Legendary-Motorcycles
Your project seems interesting.

Kindly send me drawings and PDF files to take a look.

Please let me know if you are interested working with Indian firm. We are a precision component manufacturing firm from Hyderabad, India.

Thanks and regards,

V R Rao
+91-8977340238

Thank you V R Rao for responding to this link.
I have experience dealing in India. I'm very compelled to have you build these because of the high level of manufacturers there however in my experience a product such as this would carry a high shipping cost.
I'd like to get through the prototype stage before going overseas for production.
Dave.

ecstasy198

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I got your point.
But sometimes, the shipping cost will be dwarfed by the overall cost. Recently we've quoted for couple of projects wherein the total cost was less than the local cost.

I can try to estimate the cost and in parallel. Meanwhile You can even try yourself with local suppliers as well.

Thanks and regards,

V R Rao

suttons

Good day to you. Could you please send me over the prints you have so we could look them over? I think we may be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.