Services

ccvstealth

Dear Sir,

I represent a design team of qualified mechanical engineers. Our areas of operation have included Design with Pro/ Engineer Wildfire 2.0 Software, CNC Machining and CAD/CAM integration, Rapid Prototyping (FDM Technology) and Reverse Engineering using different sorts of digitizers and portable CMMs.

Until now we have mainly been involved in the sales, training and customer support of the above mentioned systems. We, however intend now to involve ourselves with projects related to these fields.

I write this message to inquire if you are interested in giving out projects and start a business relationship with us. Some projects may be given to you as reference if required. We will also be glad to do a pilot project for your company for free to prove our capabilities.

Best regards,

Masood
(Chief CAD Engineer)

javanvuuren

Good afternoon

My name is Jan van Vuuren and I am from South Africa, I am a Design draughtsman in the Mining and Defence industries. I would like to contact you via e-mail and discuss the possibility of doing contract work together as I get a lot of work from Australia and South Africa and I need backup drafting service sometime. Most of the work is done in Inventor 10 and mainly in the Mining industry.
My e-mail address is javanvuuren@mweb.co.za please feel free to contact me

Regards,

Jan van Vuuren