Request For Quote- Sheet Metal Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnnewton

I need two prototypes of a sheet metal enclosure made. It will require cutting the sheet metal (laser, water, maybe a mill), a few tapped holes, bending (brake), welding, and if you can, painting / powder coating. I would want you to provide the material (unless you want me to buy it from somewhere and have it shipped to you). I don't have a need it by date or a closing date, but the sooner the better.

The enclosure is 7 separate parts, and the total size once assembled is 13.5 x 9 x 9.075"
3 of the 7 parts require bending, and one of the non-bent pieces requires pem inserts.

Following the inital two prototypes, there will be a 4-6 week delay (estimate), and then i will need 5-10 more. If you would like to provide quotes for 5 and 10 as well, I would appreciate it.

I can provide pdf drawings, or cad models as needed.

smileselinda

Hey!We are specializing in this field.Pls feel free to send 3D files including the PDF drawing in order to quote for you.
Thank you.My email is: sunpe.04 at gmail dot com.

jnnewton

Everyone who messaged me or posted in this thread should have gotten a copy of the prints. If you did not, please send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.