Sheet Metal Programming

gking

Sheet metal Programming
I am seeking out contract work and I would like to tell you about my qualifications. Programming / Estimating Lasers, Plasma and Turrets is a skill I perform at my current job as well as other customers. Consider the advantages of outsourcing some of your engineering functions; no benefits to pay out, and, in addition, I could support some of your off shifts. I have been working with CNC fabrication/mill/lathe equipment throughout the duration of my career. This includes justifying the purchase of software that creates NC programs to build nests for lasers, also punch and plasma machines. By working with an engineering department this solution worked with both Pro-E and AutoCAD this also helped streamline the production planning process. I am interested in helping your company in the short term or sharing my past experience to further advance your company.

Note: I have programming software with nesting capability that can be customized to suit your needs along with access to Pro Engineer for flat blank development.

Please review my home page for more information about some of my recent accomplishments and programming services. http://www.ctcn.net/~3kings/index.html

Sincerely
Greg King

gking

Sheet metal Programming
New Salvagnini P4 programming solution.

I have been able to successfully generate code for a Salvagnini P4 using the Wittlock Engineering software with some added macros. The software allows for the importing of a flat DXF file to set references and to see the location of the rotator clamp. Future updates will have more detailed bending views along with full capability of adding special commands.

http://www.ctcn.net/~3kings/SampleP4_files/slide0001.htm

Independent CNC Programmer
www.ctcn.net/~3kings/

My mission is to share CNC programming innovations for a lifetime.

gking

Sheet metal Programming
Update Sheet Metal Programming

As an individual who independently contracts in providing sheet metal CNC programming services, I would like the opportunity to present my qualifications to you, and perhaps make my services available to your company. My cost savings timely support will give you an added option for quoting work that may require short term help. Programming, and estimating plasma, lasers and turrets is a skill I regularly perform at my daily job, as well as for other clientele who employ me. My current knowledge includes experience with the following equipment Salvagnini, Trumpf, Finn Power, Amanda and others along with the CAM software specific to those machines. I have been working with CNC fabrication/mill/lathe throughout the duration of my career; this incorporates justifying the purchase of continuous improvement software, which creates NC programs to build nests for lasers, in addition to punch and plasma machines. By working with an engineering department, this solution worked both Pro-E and AutoCAD, furthermore, this helped streamline the production planning process.
I have a complete home office with CAM programming software that includes nesting capability that can be customized your suit your company’s needs, along with Pro-Engineer for flat blank development. Please review my homepage for more information about some of my most recent accomplishments and programming services: www.independentcnc.com I look forward to the opportunity to assist with my skills and knowledge to further advance your company. Thank you in advance for you review of my credentials.

Independent CNC Programmer
http://www.independentcnc.com/

My mission is to share CNC programming innovations for a lifetime.

angila

I need a pair of these rings to center a brake rotor to the flange of an axle shaft.

Please include material cost in bid. The chamfers are 45 degrees nominal. Finishing is not required.

Material: Steel, grade does not matter.
Qty: 2pcs
Timeframe is open, I'm flexible...but lets say 4wks ARO.

Open to changes/suggestions...not like this is a space shuttle part.