Shop seeking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLMACHINE

I am seeking 1 shop on the east coast to send turning work to. This is due to my increase in orders and backlog. Must have cnc, used to working with order size 500-5000 pcs. Max turning 1 inch (3/4 capacity fine also for swiss users).Lengths under 3 inches on most items. Tolerances vary +- .015 to +-.001 . Do not have to be certified but must be full time and able to be contacted. I know this sounds generic, but it will be a multitude of part numbers with relatively simple configuration on most. Send me an email with a quick bit on yourself or company and machine specs. Home machinists are fine if using production type equipment.

As for me, I run a small swiss turning shop out of my home garage containing 1 Citizen L-20 with barfeed and an assortment of 2nd op equipment. I turned over 100,000 parts last year and have a large number of established customers in several different markets.

DLMACHINING@frontiernet.net

Dale Swind
D&L Machining
DeRuyter, NY

DLMACHINE

20+ messages from people seeking work so far. For those who replied thank you and please be patient it is taking some time to review them all.
Others may still send messages but I will be choosing 1 very soon and the others will be kept for future use. Thanks again for all who replied.

Dale

Randy65

Hi I am a machine shop in Kokomo,IN needing to pick up some more work if you can get a hold of me that would be great.
I've been needing something like this for a while now.Good on pricing (free quotes & shiping).
ramodifyscrew@yahoo.com
(My type of work )Randy!!!
Thanks!!!

It seem to be the way the threads are set up and reported. Waste of a lot of our time. I have not seen this happen much on CNCzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.