Request For Quote- Tube Bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat.sharp

I need 100 rings made of 1" diameter x 18 gage wall thickness mild steel tubing bent into a 10 inch centerline diameter. I want the rings made out of two 180° halves, then welded together. (See sketch) Please also quote quantities of 200 and 300.

Please quote including material, with and without welding. However, I do need the unwelded halves to be trimmed to the correct size to make a cirlce (that is, the straight parts on the ends of the u-bends need to be trimmed off, leaving only the bent section of tubing).

No finish.

Also, please of course give a delivery estimate after receipt of order.

Attachments

• TEN INCH RING.pdf
    17 KB · Views: 50

mason_aitken

Hello, this is Mason from Research Engineering Developement (resengdev.com), and I would like to submit a responce to your RFQ. We would be able to make these parts out of 1.0" X .05 wall tube, welded for:

QTY 100 = $17.34 ea.
QTY 200 = $14.68 ea.
QTY 300 = $13.56 ea.

Since I'm not sure on the ship weight, I wouldn't be able to provide an accurate shipping charge, but the total will be the price above plus shipping from 4401 W. Jefferson Phoenix AZ 85043. If you have any questions feel free to call me (480-720-6410) or email me mason_aitken@yahoo.com. Thank you.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.