wants CNC machinist and melting and castling engineer

cindymuge

Dalian China needs CNC Machinists,melting engineers and castling engineer,please see the detail,and contact me ouyang_ca@hotmail.com.
Cindy

*Dalian China wants:
Name of project: Manufacture technology instruct of CNC machining tool functional components.
1.Guide way grinder machining test worker (one)
Engineer, craftsman, high-level technician who have the experiences of linear way manufacture factory, be familiar to all production procedures of guide way,especially the key technology of art flow, have or grasp one of manufacture art flow technology process, and must have college degree.
2.leistritz CNC whirling (type PW160) milling machine, screw grinder machining engineer (one of each)
Engineer, craftsman, high-level technician who have the experiences of ball screw manufacture factory, be familiar to all production procedures of ball screw,especially the key technology of art flow, have or grasp one of manufacture art flow technology process, and must have college degree.
3.CNC all-purpose grinder (one)
Engineer, craftsman, high-level technician who have the experiences of spindle manufacture factory, be familiar to all production procedures, especially the key technology of art flow, have or grasp one of manufacture art flow technology process, and must have college degree.
Salary and treatment: Salary can be negotiated in person.
Time of demand:
October, 2006-October, 2007
*The other needs industry:
1. The engineer in charge of continuous casting process (one person).
The problem to be solved by foreign expert:
Now in China the continuous casting billet is cooled off-line, and then the repairing and grinding will be done to the surface which is confirmed to be up standard, after it, reheating will be done again and to roll it into the product, in this way the energy consumption will be lost serious, and the cost will be increased greatly. In 1997, the foreign country started to study on-line grinding technology, and continuous casting billet will be directly ground under 800-1000ºC and go into rolling block to be made into products, this reduces the energy consumption. Through direct grounding to the continuous casting billet and ingot blooming on the rough rolling machine, and the billet will be grinding directly under hot on line, it enhances labor efficiency, and saving energy obviously. At present in China we do not have this aspect of experience and hope to invite foreign engineer.
You will be hired within the year of 2007.
2.Engineer in charge of Melting technology (one person).
The melting technology in Dongbei Special Steel Group compare with those foreign country, it has great gap, and as you know the melting technology directly influences the quality of product and determination of the internal quality, we hope to invite engineer in charge of melting technology to improve the level of melting technology in Dongbei special Steel Group.
You will be hired within the year of 2007.

mjecson

I think you have two great opportunities for the job. Actually I have one consultancy comapany and I am looking for this kind of job so if you are interested then please PM me so I can provide you the resume of the people.

Dapoxetine is a particular serotonin reuptake inhibitor SSRI which expands the degree of serotonin in nerves to further develop command over discharge and increment the time taken to discharge how long does stromectol stay in your system Taking the opportunity to seize power, Liu Yang didn t have that idea, and secondly, he didn t have the courage