Aluminum Pullies Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

stang5197

Sorry I don’t have the AutoCAD print for these parts, but attached is a "snapshot" of the Cadd Drawing. What I am looking for is a quote on the two parts based on a order qty. of 25 pcs. Of each part.
If we agree on a price, what I would do is send you a sample set of parts so you can see exactly what I am looking for. Also a couple quick notes on the parts:
  • The keyway hole on the crank pulley can be located anywhere The ribs on the pulleys are for a serpentine belt (see prints for note) Material is 6061 aluminum
  • Please quote the parts as uncoated, if you have access to an anodizing please quote that separately.
Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 333
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to talk with you about these pulleys , at your convenience
could you give me a call at 480-726-2549 - ntg manufacturing.

Thank You

prosol

Pulleys

stang5197 said:
Sorry I don’t have the AutoCAD print for these parts, but attached is a "snapshot" of the Cadd Drawing. What I am looking for is a quote on the two parts based on a order qty. of 25 pcs. Of each part.
If we agree on a price, what I would do is send you a sample set of parts so you can see exactly what I am looking for. Also a couple quick notes on the parts:
  • The keyway hole on the crank pulley can be located anywhere The ribs on the pulleys are for a serpentine belt (see prints for note) Material is 6061 aluminum
  • Please quote the parts as uncoated, if you have access to an anodizing please quote that separately.
Thanks for your time.

Pulley Price Large $97.00 Small $85.00 ex factory NZ Anodizing $5.00 your color choice

manufacturing manager

stang5197 said:
Thanks for your time.

NTG MANUFACTURING

large pulley - $57.65

small pulley - $45.37

If you would like to discuss this quote you can cntact me at 480-726-2549

stang5197

Thanks for all of the quotes on these two parts. We have contracted the work to a user of this board.

Thanks for you time.

Makenchips

Please contact me on these pulleys. I am experienced in turning pulleys for John Deere electrical clutches and various others.
Thank you.
Numerix. Inc. Jeffrey D. Johnson.
(260)248-2942
(260)248-8942

lion149

L.A. Machine and Tool

stang5197 said:
Thanks for your time.
$350.00-pump,$400.00-crank.no material or shipping included in quote.thank you,steve

lion149

L.A. Machine and Tool

lion149 said:
$350.00-pump,$400.00-crank.no material or shipping included in quote.thank you,steve

Status
Not open for further replies.