General Manufacturing Co.

MachineManGMC

I'd like to introduce myself and my company to this forum.

My name is Mike Fastuca and I am the V.P. of production at General Manufacturing Co. We are a small, family, women owned business which has been in business for 55 years this year.

We are a US Defense Contractor who specializes in small arm manufacturing, small arm replacement parts, parts kits, 60, 81 and 120mm mortar mounts and assembly. We are little unique from some machine shops in the aspect that we manufacture, assemble and test everything in house that is sold to the government. With 16 CNC Milling Machines (horizontal and vertical) and Multi Axis Lathes, we thrive on high volume production runs of intricate items, but we are also very capable of running small production with the same precision and care.

There is a lot more I could type to describe our company and capabilities, but I know people would rather not sit and read a long novel about a company. I have provided a link to our web site below. If there is any interest in any service we could provide, please feel free to contact us at any time.

www.generalmfg.net

Thank you everyone for your time,
Mike

daniel gong

I am daniel from Auking Precision Manufacturing Co.,ltd,A chinese manufacturer who is specialized in CNC precision machining,CNC milling,CNC turning,drilling,grinding,tapping, kinds of parts for industries.Equiped with 18 sets cnc milling machine and 8 set cnc turning machine,we can both meet your rapid prototye and high volume production request.

We can machining many materials:stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium, brass,titanium and plastics etc .

Do a lot of finishes:nickel plating,zinc plating, anodic oxidation,sand blasting,chrome plating,power coating etc.

Pls feel free to contact me if you have any interest to us

Daniel

Company: Auking Precision Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Adress:GeKeng Industrial Zone, HengLi Town,DongGuan city,CHINA
Web:www.auking.net
E-mail: daniel@auking.net
E-mail1: daniel.auking@vip.163.com
Telphone: 86-769-87061300
My cellphone : +86 18680084920
MSN:gongdaniel1688@hotmail.com

Dualkit

You Chinese spammers are pathetic, why are you spamming someone else's listing? Do you think by adopting an American first name people from the USA will be more likely to do business with you?