Prototype Needed General Prototyping jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkenaley

I have another set of ~8 prototyping jobs, all small lathe parts <1.25" dia <4" length.

I'd love to be in contact with anyone with some open machine time for this, getting good prototyping has been difficult for me so I ask that the work is reasonably guaranteed to tolerance if done manually. I think I'd prefer CNC.

Thanks,

Ryan Kenaley

EDIT: To those of you that sent PMs on my previous job, I have JUST received them and I apologize for the delay. It is NEVER my intention to waste your time.

TUNAMAN

EMPLOY 135 USA workers
If you are still in need of someone to do your prototypes I would be glad to help out. If you would like you can send the prints to NIPM@COMCAST.NET and I will see if I can be of help.
Just a quick view of who I am I've been doing proto for 40 years for companies like Boeing,Lycoming ETC. and own a shop with 135 plus or minus USA Employees, but I do all the manual and proto work myself, don't trust any of them for unproven work HEHE.

Sonichuskerdu

I have another set of ~8 prototyping jobs, all small lathe parts <1.25" dia <4" length.

I'd love to be in contact with anyone with some open machine time for this, getting good prototyping has been difficult for me so I ask that the work is reasonably guaranteed to tolerance if done manually. I think I'd prefer CNC.

QUOTE]

I would be glad to Quote your prototype work. Please e-mail BELZNER@ESPRECISION.COM with prints or drawings.
All parts go through a complete cmm inspection before leaving our shop. Tolerance reports are available upon request for up to one year. We also have a complete quality controll system in place, and are working towards iso9000 certification in the near future.
Please take a look at our facilities at www.esprecision.com

joking

www.machinepier.com
Hi,
Please send the CAD files to lihuanfei@machinepier.com. We can give you a quotation with a good price.
Our company is involved in online manufacturing service for several years. We can provide the high quality and competitive price in the fields of online machining service and cutting tools. We have over 1500 customers located in more than 40 countries. They are very happy with our quality, service as well as price.
Please visit http://www.machinepier.com/ for more details about our products and services.

joking

www.machinepier.com
Hi,

Please send the files to service@machinepier.com. We will give you a good price.

Our company is involved in online manufacturing service for several years. We can provide the high quality and competitive price in the fields of online machining service and cutting tools. We have over 1500 customers located in more than 40 countries. They are very happy with our quality, service as well as price.
Please visit http://www.machinepier.com/ for more details about our products and services.

kenlong65

I have a HAAS SL30 With some time to fill next week.

614-915-7331 Before 2:pM EST Today because I'm off tomorrow.

IMS

We would appreciate the opportunity to quote this and any machining work you have. Please send any job info to bryantriceims@verizon.net .

Best Regards
Bryan Trice
Innovative Machining Services
22 Sarah Circle, Suite F
Camden, DE 19934
302-697-7626(P) /302-697-7693(F)

Status
Not open for further replies.