Request For Quote- Hard turning part - 2000 pcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fersanguz

Updated! The previous drawing was the wrong one. I have attached the correct one. Sorry about that.

Good morning,

I would like to request a quote for a part with the following characteristics:

Material: Steel 100Cr6 (EN ISO 683-17 )

Units: 2000

Please find attached the drawing with all the technical details. All dimensions are in mm.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Lagerring-drawing.pdf
    54.8 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
I see by the post you are in Germany what countries are you targeting to get quotes from ? We are in the USA so I am wondering about how competitive we will be against you European suppliers.
Thanks.
Pat
Viper Precision

fersanguz

Thank you for your question.

First of all, we would to know the real cost of manufacturing our part. Reason why I am using this forum.

Finally, the company that I work for have been working with the same suppliers for quite some time. Therefore, I want to see if we can find other suppliers that can offer the same quality that we are used to at a more competitive price.

I hope this answer your question.
Best regards,
Fernando Sanchez
Raytheon Anschütz.

Fernando

Thanks for your reply we will get material quotes and work on a quote for your parts.

Pat Giddens
Viper Precision
3100 Rescue Road
Union Grove, AL 35175
USA
256-498-2621

kompy

Thank you for your question.

First of all, we would to know the real cost of manufacturing our part. Reason why I am using this forum.

Finally, the company that I work for have been working with the same suppliers for quite some time. Therefore, I want to see if we can find other suppliers that can offer the same quality that we are used to at a more competitive price.

I hope this answer your question.
Best regards,
Fernando Sanchez
Raytheon Anschütz.
Hello Fernando, I'm interesting in to quote this part, if it is not too late please send me the drawing. We are Slovak (Europe) company and I m sure we can hold the quality. I speaking german.

Tomáš

kompy

Updated! The previous drawing was the wrong one. I have attached the correct one. Sorry about that.

Good morning,

Please find attached the drawing with all the technical details. All dimensions are in mm.

Thank you in advance.
my email adress is machining@machining.sk

Larry Keller

Good morning,

Thank you in advance.
Probably to late for this! But would really be interested in small turning parts. We are training vets to be machinists our shop rate is 50hr.

kompy

Probably to late for this! But would really be interested in small turning parts. We are training vets to be machinists our shop rate is 50hr.
Hello Larry, we are the producer not the buyer who want to purchase this parts.
Regards

Tomáš Kompas
Machining
Hello Fernando, I'm interesting in to quote this part, if it is not too late please send me the drawing. We are Slovak (Europe) company and I m sure we can hold the quality. I speaking german.

Tomáš
HEllo Fernando,

Are you still interesting for this parts in 100Cr6 material quality?
please let me know machining@machining.sk

Regards

Tomáš Kompas
Machining

kompy

HEllo Fernando,

Are you still interesting for this parts in 100Cr6 material quality?
please let me know machining@machining.sk

Regards

Tomáš Kompas
Machining

Good morning,

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.