Request For Quote- live tooling lathe job

Status
Not open for further replies.

red triangle

Red Triangle
I am looking for these parts to be made of 416ss with a finish of 64 or better in any hardness condition.
looking for an initial test run of 15 or 30 parts depending on price. I can do the threading if it will save me a significant amount (the 4 threaded holes are small and I have a precision taping machine).

I can send STEP or IGES solid files that should be accurate except for the threaded holes.

I will need the parts within 30 days. I have also will listed another part in in the mill section.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,

Patrick.

Attachments

• b101.PDF
    604.7 KB · Views: 111

northernmach

Patrik,

We are willing to take a look at quoting this project but would like you to send files directly to nmi@northernmachininginc.com and also explain whether this is business or personal use and plans for future. We are a machine shop in Upstate NY looking for long term business and have realized that short term most of the time does not work well for us. We will be able to do both projects you have listed as RFQ's

Thanks,
Chad Ashley
www.northernmachininginc.com

Hello, I am interested in this job, but have a few questions about the tolerances before I can put together a quote. I would prefer to speak on the telephone if that works for you, or e-mail is fine as well.

Thanks,
Lonnie Vion
661-724-1186
vionpme@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.