Request For Quote- My favorite machinist retired. Looking for a new USA machinist for my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAA CNC

My favorite machinist has just retired. I'm looking for a new machinist (must be in the USA) to be my new guy for parts for my business: http://www.McPappyRacing.com

Most of my jobs are for machining aluminum. Occasional lathe work. I have a small Taig CNC machine for prototyping, but I'm definitely an amateur and always want the production items to be done by the pros. I've been spoiled by a great machinist who put a tiny chamfer on the edges instead of tumbling. I do not want any tumbling after seeing what a quality machinist can do :)

Here's an example of some work I'm in need of now. I use Solidworks.
13" rollers in 6061 and Delrin
Right mount (plus a mirrored version of this part)

Please PM or call me if you are my new guy :)
Cell: 585-770-0421

Hello Katana Man,

I have 35 yrs machining experience, manual/CNC lathe and mill
and would be glad to look at anything else you might have.

I was not able to see the sample part.
Could you please email it to me in 2d PDF.

Been in business by myself since 2005.
My customers love the quality of my work, and I do emphasize the deburring/chamfering of everything on the machine.
I work in any material and have never been late on an order. Never had anything returned for being out of print.
The benefits of being a one man shop..... keep it simple and keep the quality up, and prices down.
For the last 11 years I have specialized in tight tolerance particle accelerator components for NASA and CERN Switzerland.

I look forward to your correspondence.
Thank you,

Mr. Dana J Eads/Owner
AAACNC
2930 Norman Strasse Rd, Unit 102
San Marcos, CA 92069
Ph (760)216-7284
E: acnc1@att.net

AAA CNC

My favorite machinist has just retired. I'm looking for a new machinist (must be in the USA) to be my new guy for parts for my business: http://www.McPappyRacing.com

Most of my jobs are for machining aluminum. Occasional lathe work. I have a small Taig CNC machine for prototyping, but I'm definitely an amateur and always want the production items to be done by the pros. I've been spoiled by a great machinist who put a tiny chamfer on the edges instead of tumbling. I do not want any tumbling after seeing what a quality machinist can do :)

Hello Katana Man,
I'd be glad to quote anything for you.
Could you please provide 2d PDF's of drawings.
I have 35+ yrs exp. Haas VF-2 CNC Mill.
Thank you,

Mr Dana Eads/Owner
AAA CNC Machine
2930 Norman Strasse Rd Unit 102
San Marcos, CA
Ph: (760) 216-7284
E: acnc1@att.net

Jnelly

Good Morning. I believe I can help you with anything you need. We are a solid American Company with lots of experence. I believe quality is key in this economy. Please contact me at 740-341-1861 Check out our website Semco Tips.com Ask for Justin Cornely

tcam3016

If your still looking for a good machinist I may be able to help. I've recently start a small shop and have 20 years of machining experience. I would love the opportunity to work with you, if you have any available work I would be very interested. You can contact me at tcam3016@gmail.com.
Thanks
Tom

Steve B.

Hi Katana man
I will keep this short. I have retired recently after 45 years of manufacturing metal components, machining, fabrication, welding. I have a shop that although my work envelope isn't huge I do close tolerance custom machining. The best part of of my shop is that not too many people can beat my prices because my overhead is low I just need to cover the electric and material.
Everything is paid for and I do this to stay fresh with my CNC skills. I have a couple CAM /CAD packages so going from model to program is easy.
If you think I might be a help to you send me a typical part you may need and I'll check out the size for fit on my mill.
Thanks
Steve
twowheel001@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.