Need it made, sourced or import from China?

jasontambo

If you are a purchasing agent that is sick of sending quotes out no numerous shops and would like to send out less, then send any RFQ to me and I will do all the grunt work for you. I can connect you with small to very large shops that can offer you all the services that you would need.

Check out the small list of capabilities that I can offer you.

High Definition Plasma
Laser Cutting
Plate Rolling
Powder Coating
Screw Machine
Vertical Machining

And much more!

If you need it made, sourced or import, I can hook you up!

Please send any request to jasontambo@netscape.net

Last edited:

jasontambo

Yes I do live in the USA and I try to keep the work in the USA as much as I can but there are times that US companies chose to outsource there parts overseas. China is not the only country that I may be able to help these companies get there products from. I always start by trying to find suppliers in the US first and I have connected suppliers in the US to supply companies in other countries.

Best regards,

jasontambo

www.SourceRep.com

Looking for new suppliers to join SourceRep.com. Please go to www.SourceRep.com and fill out the form under the suppliers tab.

Please understand that the site is under construction and is being rewrote.

Thanks,

jasontambo

I would like to thank everyone who signed up to become a supplier. When a buyer’s RFQ matches your criteria you will be contacted by SourceRep.com.

jasontambo

Rfq

I have attached a file for quoting. If you would like to bid on this job please go to www.SourceRep.com and fill out the supplier form.

NASM51939-1 Footman loop 200 per month for 5 years

Thanks,

Attachments

• NASM51939.pdf
    101.7 KB · Views: 17