Request For Quote- Prototype for concrete form - 7 pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd B.

Full disclosure: I am fairly inexperienced with machining and blueprints, but I did work with an experienced CAD designer/machinist to draw up the specs. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please contact me.

This posting is for a 1-block aerated concrete form, 7 pieces total. Aerated concrete is 50-70% lighter than normal concrete.

-Material types-
Bottom sheet, side sheets, angle bars: steel (prefer 37-2 but open to other options).
Form pieces: aluminum (probably 5052 but also open to 6061)

All dimensions are in mm, with a 0.1mm tolerance if not noted.

Looking for shops close to area code 28202 (Charlotte, NC) to cut down on shipping costs and time. But I’m open to all others.

Please include estimates for shopping and materials in initial estimates.

I would like all quotes by end of day Saturday, April 8. The shop should be able to complete the work within 2 weeks.

PDF files are attached. I have Step files as well.

Thanks,
Todd

Attachments

• form mold.PDF
    31.8 KB · Views: 117
  • side sheet.PDF
    26.1 KB · Views: 42
  • base sheet.PDF
    23.9 KB · Views: 36
  • angle bar.PDF
    23.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Mike Marquez

Full disclosure: I am fairly inexperienced with machining and blueprints, but I did work with an experienced CAD designer/machinist to draw up the specs. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please contact me.

This posting is for a 1-block aerated concrete form, 7 pieces total. Aerated concrete is 50-70% lighter than normal concrete.

-Material types-
Bottom sheet, side sheets, angle bars: steel (prefer 37-2 but open to other options).
Form pieces: aluminum (probably 5052 but also open to 6061)

All dimensions are in mm, with a 0.1mm tolerance if not noted.

Looking for shops close to area code 28202 (Charlotte, NC) to cut down on shipping costs and time. But I’m open to all others.

Please include estimates for shopping and materials in initial estimates.

I would like all quotes by end of day Saturday, April 8. The shop should be able to complete the work within 2 weeks.

PDF files are attached. I have Step files as well.

Thanks,
Todd
I'm interested in the job. Email me the STEP files at Michael@mastermoldofva.com.

Thanks Tod

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.