RFQ Custom hex nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

xa_shall

Im looking to purchase some custom made hex nuts. They are to be 7/16 inch wrench size, 3/32 inch thickness, and spiralock female threaded at 1/4 28 tpi. These nuts are to be precision and accurately centered.

The spiralock tap is very important on this or my project will not work correctly.

Im willing to purchase a good amount of nuts what costs can I expect per nut? I know there are people here who can do this. It will be very appreciated.

Lead times I will be greatful with are 1 - 2 week.

Thanks

JCYEATES

EXTREME MACHINE
What kind of quauntity would you need and what kind of material? Do you have a print? I would be happy to quote and run these for you.
Phone #817-295-1313
fax#817-447-3607
Thanks
Jcyeates

xa_shall

Hello JCYEATES. The quantity that im looking for are 25 hex nuts. The material would be steel whatever standard type used for hex nuts. Here is a print of the hex nut. I hope this print helps. Do you have paypal? How soon can you start on these such that we can get some transaction going?

Thanks

Attachments

• Hex Nut dimensions.jpg
    Hex Nut dimensions.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 72

JCYEATES

EXTREME MACHINE
Hello,
I can make these for $2.50 each plus shipping. The material a mild steel if that is OK. I can have them shipped by next friday possibly sooner. 11-17-2006.
Thanks
Jcyeates

Status
Not open for further replies.