Request For Quote- RFQ for Vent Push On Fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

stang5197

Attached are two prototype parts that we need machined. Our current prototype shop is not able to keep up right now.

All of the part(s) are to be machined from 6061 aluminum
Qty. Vent Push On Fitting 10pcs

Note the Vent Clamp Top and Vent Clamp Bottom are mirrored, with the exception of one having a thread hole and the other being a counter bored hole.

Attached are .PDF files of the three parts. When quoting please refer to the part names with the prices. Also please quote parts individually, if you like you can also quote them as a package if there is a cost savings.

Email quotes to: sales@needhp.com when you email the quote put the pricing and all information in the body of the email. Attachments will not be opened. In the quote please put Quote(s) from rfqwork.com to ensure proper delivery. No PM’s please

We need to have all quotes by Tues. 9-08-09 anything after this time will be disregarded; we plan to source these by 9-10-09

These parts Must Be Machined In the U.S.

Attachments

• Vent Push On Fitting.PDF
    109.5 KB · Views: 113

Starlight

Starlight Machining
You have another RFQ for Vent Clamps and you talk about a third part is this it?

Dave

I saw the two Vent Clamps is the third part the Vent Push on Fitting?

stang5197

You have another RFQ for Vent Clamps and you talk about a third part is this it?

Dave

I saw the two Vent Clamps is the third part the Vent Push on Fitting?

Yes I apologize for the confusion the 3rd part is listed under the lathe section.

Dualkit

Tolerances on the push on fittings? How close does the thread have to be to the shoulder or is thread relief allowed?

Metalmanti

It looks like the thread is dimensioned twice (.600 not to scale) and (1.500), does this mean the thread does not go all the way to the shoulder?
Thanks

Dualkit

It looks like the thread is dimensioned twice (.600 not to scale) and (1.500), does this mean the thread does not go all the way to the shoulder?
Thanks

Welcome to this joke of a bidding process, perpetuated by the fools that bid with out clarity on what they are bidding on. People like you and me come out looking like we are inept compared to the ones that bid blindly. If people bid away with out getting pertinent questions answered the RFQ poster has no reason to answer questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.