Request For Quote- Seeking anodizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoFrolics

We are seeking a new source for surface anodizing some aluminum hemispheres that are hydroformed from T6061 aluminum with zero temper. They are sanded smooth and then bead blasted, resulting in an even matte surface before being anodized with a thin blue (RAL 5017) finish.

We are experiencing problems with consistency and durability of finish and are seeking a domestic US anodizer who can help us determine the best ways to solve our problems. Our ideal provider will also be able to efficiently manage any intermediate steps involved in providing a final product with consistent high quality for use in hands-on museum settings.

Intermediate steps may require heat-treating the domes to a higher hardness, also color matching combined with durability requirements.

For images of the domes, please go to this URL:
HTML:
 http://www.technofrolics.com/products-services/frameglide-video-spin-browser-dial/user-interface/index.html

TPOPartsMFG

TechnoFrolics,

I have a lot of my parts for my company anodized by a company out of Houston Texas named Turn Key Coatings. In my industry I have to have cosmetically appealing parts much like yours. Over the past 8 years I have used a number of different vendors for this service, and I have settled on these guys for a few reason, they deliver consistent colors that don’t fade and they have great customer service. You should look them up and see if they can help you get what you need.

Regards,
Will

TechnoFrolics

Thanks Will for the lead. We will certainly check them out! We are in the Boston area, so closer would be better, but these days I guess anywhere in the continental US is fine.
Best,
Chris

gpcinc

We use both Tompkins metal finishing in Batavia ny and Seneca players in eats Arora ny. Both offer grat turnaround and consistent colors

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We would love to help you with these issues. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.