Quick Quote Needed Two Small 303 Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTS MOTO

I have two small 303 parts one is a simple one op threaded part and the other is simple but a one op live tool part or a one op lathe and two mill ops.

Please quote 25,100,250,1000 Please quote parts separate, but they will be awarded to the same shop. This will be a re-accruing order annual use is about 1500. First order will be either 25 or 100 to make sure we are happy with the parts.

TUMBLED FINISH IS OK

PLEASE QUOTE WITH MATERIAL AND SHIPPING INCLUDED.

WOULD LIKE THESE DELIVERED ASAP DEFINATLY WITHIN 3-4 WEEKS. WILL AWARD JOB BY 8/17/09

WOULD LIKE QUOTE BY END OF 8/14/09

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT OPEN ATTACHMENTS UNTIL THE JOB IS AWARDED. SO PLEASE SEND PRICE IN EMAIL WITH ATTACHED FILES. I RECIEVED A VIRUS THE LAST TIME I HAD PARTS QUOTED.

Attachments

• REPLACEMENT PUSH PIN.PDF
    29.1 KB · Views: 120
  • REPLACEMENT PIN.PDF
    27.9 KB · Views: 101

CTS MOTO

RFQ Now CLOSED

Thank you to everyone who took the time to quote this job. I received a lot of quotes at various prices. I tried to do a little homework on the shops I was considering and choose a shop that I think we will be happy with. For the 100pc orders, the prices for the shops we were considering ranged from high $3.00s to low $9.00s for the pair of parts. The shop we chose was in the mid $4.00 range for the pair. I was strongly considering a few shops that are fairly local because I like the idea of doing business local. Unfortunately we are chasing price on this part pretty aggressively. We did receive parts as high as $38.00 for the pair at 100pc orders, and as low as $1.97, all from American shops. I did not go with the super low ball price because I could not verify the business by any listing or web page, and they were not able to supply pictures of examples of parts that were anything like the parts I am requesting (no threaded part etc.)

If things go as well as we expect with the shop we chose this will be the 4th RFQ that we have awarded from this site. So far I am pretty impressed with the results I have gotten from this site. I think much of what you get out of it is what you put into it.

Thanks again for all the quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.